1. To serve humanity by integrating skills in medical science, technology and patient care.
2. To develop CVTI as an integrated product design, development, and testing facility, for producing cost effective medical products.
3. To develop indigenous technology solutions for making quality health care affordable and accessible.
1. To promote development of indigenous products and systems.
2. Adapting appropriate technologies and generating clinical skills.
3. Removing barriers before patients accessing it through Institutional partnerships.
1.Reduction in treatment cost by indigenization of medical products & evolving appropriate treatment protocols.
2.Equivalence with the state-of the-art in terms of quality and performance to generate skills.
3.Achieve core-competence through interactive techno-medical development.
4.System Integration of Medical Systems.